Yokohama Irish Touring Car Championship Driver Package 2012
ITCC is back once more with a great package for 2012 with 7 action packed weekends of racing,
Yokohama will have technical support at every round trought out the 2012 season.
There will be an official Itcc test day on Friday the 16th of March, Yokohama will be on hand to advise drivers and offer technical support on the day ,Itcc scrutineer will also be in attendance .
This year we have two Championships – Super Touring and Touring class. Both Classes will have their own perpetual trophy.
Also included in this years’ registration fee:
- Race entry to rounds 7&8 in Anglesey, Wales on the 24th/25th June
- Discounted tyres from Yokohama Irish dealer Murray Motorsport
- Official Yokohama ITCC race number and sticker pack
- New Trophies for 2012, including new perpetual trophy for the Touring class
- Heated Hospitality area including refreshments for all 5 Mondello rounds
- An opportunity to win a VIP trip to rounds 11 & 12 of the WTCC in Circuito do Estoril, Portugal where you will get the chance to meet the drivers and teams. This amazing mid season prize will be up for grabs to the top point scorers in both Super Touring and Touring over rounds 3 & 4 on May 12th/13th in Bishopscourt.
- Cash prizes for the driver with the most points at the end of the season in both Super Touring and Touring (Championship winners)
- Discounts from our ITCC associated sponsors
- Full coverage of every round
- Photos by our official photographer; Paddy McGrath
- Videos by D4D Videos
- Race Reports by Paul Healy
Inside ITCC will also be back with full length driver and team interviews
And not to mention the Race2Race programme…
Don’t miss what this exciting, high entertainment race series has to offer in 2012, with Yokohama on board Itcc takes the next step forward to putting Irish circuit racing back were it belongs with unmissable events.